Monday, March 15, 2010

New Goal and New Time

Since I have a terrible time trying to keep the blog updated, my new strategy is to try to make blogging a regular part of my day. So you (hopefully) will see some kind of post here daily, even if it is simply what is on my mind for the day. Today I am both loving and hating the time change. I am hating that I am exhausted today since I basically got up at 4:30 am according to my body's clock. I also was not excited that Jack was still awake at almost 11 pm last night thanks to a late nap and the time change. However, both kids slept later today, which allowed me to get ready for work in relative peace and quiet. I hated that it was so dark when I was leaving this morning, but I'm sure I am going to love the longer daylight this evening. Despite the positives, I still like the fall time change much better and getting that extra hour rather than losing one!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow last spring the kids adjusted to the time frame and slept an hour *more* each night for several weeks. I have no idea why, but I sure as heck hope it happens again!

    ReplyDelete