Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chunky Monkey

Brett was quite the character last night! When I first tried to feed him, he was literally falling asleep in his booster seat. It was hilarious! So I knew he was never going to make it to bed time. I cleaned him up and set him in my lap. He was asleep in about one minute! After a short cat nap, he woke up and ate like a true Chunky Monkey! New record - three tubs of baby food plus his oatmeal cereal! Although I think I have discovered Brett's philosophy on baby food - "If it's not carrots, it's crap." He loves his carrots! If I let him eat them as much as he wanted, the kid would be orange! After that huge meal, Brett was ready to play. He already has favorite toys - his Fisher-Price mailbox is his current fave. He already has been rolling from his back to his belly, but last night he also rolled from his belly to his back! I think it may have been accidental because he looked shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment