Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mom Confession for the Day

So here's my mom confession: I have favorites. However, some days Jack is my favorite and other days Brett is my favorite. Some days I love them both so much that I think my heart will burst and other days I think I could get a lot of money on the black market for such cute kids. There are days where my favorite switches about a dozen times and other days were one kid is the lucky favorite for the whole day. At first I felt guilty that I was liking one of the boys a little more than the other, but I'm pretty sure any mom with more than one kid feels the same way, even if not all of them admit it. So here's some pictures of my favorite: Brett - my favorite Jack - my favorite

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, you are now starting to live my past.
    Two boys and even though they tended to be opposites and a pain at times, loved the different qualities of both...and still do :o)

    ReplyDelete