Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Here are my favorite moments from Easter followed by some pictures:
  • I bought two dozen eggs because I thought Jack would be very into dying the eggs this year (he was disappointed when we got through one dozen last year). After about five eggs he was ready to get down and play with his Buzz Lightyear.
  • Jack was most excited about his Buzz Lightyear plastic eggs. He did have fun looking for eggs around the house, though.
  • Brett seemed to love checking out his Easter basket - mostly because Brett loves just about anything. He did seem to like his Winnie the Pooh blankie and his rattle toys, though.
  • Jack was very excited to go to my sister's for breakfast, to church with my sister's family, and to Aunt D'Lynn's.
  • Jack is usually such an independent kid, that I sometimes forget he can be apprehensive about new situations. He went to the nursery during the church service and I guess was upset that his mom and dad weren't there. I felt a little bad, but it also made my heart melt that he missed us.
  • Jack loves playing with D'Lynn's boys - DJ, Drew, and Dane. He was so excited to get there and see them!
  • I got to play Scrabble with D'Lynn and Dominique (I won't mention who won - ok, yes I will - it was me!).
  • Brett got so angry that he could not be with the "big" kids, Jack and Arianna, when we went for a walk. He was growling and making little fists!
  • Jack was a comedian on the way home - he talked or about half the car ride home. When I say he talked, I mean non-stop. :) And every comment started with, "Mom..."
  • We had two very tired, and very happy, boys when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment