Saturday, April 24, 2010

Snowball

Today was one of those days where one small project led to another, and another, and another. I bought a shelving system at Target with nine cubbies in it in an attempt to get the play room organized a little. I put that together today, then realized the playroom needed a good cleaning and a complete reorganization. So I am now about halfway done. This week Nanny and G are taking the couch out of the playroom and then I am setting up a little art area and will then be done. We also decided the time had come to move Brett into the crib in Jack's room. The two boys will be sharing a room so we can keep them both upstairs with us. Brett is getting better and better about sleeping through the night so we decided we just needed to do it. So we got the crib set up. Then I realized we needed to move the rocking chair into our room since Brett goes to bed before Jack. So that required rearranging both our room and the boys' room. Then I figured I might as well put some stuff up in the attic while I was moving things around. I also found the little saying I had bought to put up on the wall in the boys' room, so I had Troy put that up today. Needless to say, I am exhausted now, but am loving the new organization and rearrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment