Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Someone Like You

So this post is a little late, but better late than never! :) Sunday was the 7 year anniversary of Troy and my first date. What a busy 7 years we've had! Married, a house, a baby, another baby! But it has certainly been a joyous journey and there is definitely no one I would have wanted by my side more than Troy. He is an amazing husband and an even more amazing father. Thanks for the best 7 years of my life, honey! I can't wait to see what the next 7 bring! Troy and I a few months after we started dating: Our wedding day: The most recent picture I could find of just the two of us was from August (you can tell it is all about the kiddos these days!!):

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I remember your first date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st date anniversary. The 2 of you are great together. So glad you found each other!!

    ReplyDelete