Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hey you!

Hey blog readers! Just a big thank you to all the family and friends that keep up with us Ayottes through the blog! Recently, it came to my attention that maybe some "undesirable folks" might be looking at information and pictures of our family. I have added the Live Feed on the left side of the blog to keep an eye on where people are coming from. When you arrive at Ayotte Antics, check the live feed to see where you show up as. If you show up as somewhere other than where you live or as a very general location like "United States", please send me an e-mail letting me know (bethayotte@verizon.net). I want to make sure all our family and friends can check everything out! If I am still getting unwelcome visitors, or can't determine who some of the Live Feed locations are, I may add password protection to the blog. If I do, I'll make sure to send out a request for e-mail addresses to invite y'all to the site so you can keep reading up on us! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment