Friday, July 15, 2011

Staycation Days 4, 5, and 6

Staycation day 4 was a "Date Day." We sent the boys to Sara's for the day so Troy and I could spend some time just the two of us. We went up to Holland and did a little shopping and errands. Then came home and went to Joe's Bar & Grill for lunch and a few drinks. It was some much needed couple time and Sara was excited to see the boys!
Staycation Day 5 was spent in Montague for Big G's birthday. They had the kiddie pool, sand and water table, and slip and slide out for the kiddos. They all had a blast! It was also fun for the boys to get to see their baby cousin Jake, who got to hang out in the pool with the "big boys." I was excited to make a trip down to the Montague Antique Mall - I found my rocking chair I have been wanting for the front porch! Here are some pics from the day:
My goofy boys

Squirter Guns!!!!!
Brett had to get in on the action
All the cousins
Awwwwww...
The boys dried off and tuckered out!
Our final staycation day included a family cook out at my sister Laura's house. The boys love playing with their cousins and I love hanging out with my sister, so it was a perfect evening! Here's the final pics from our summer staycation:



No comments:

Post a Comment