Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Staycation 2011

We decided not to go up north this summer. We didn't know if I would be switching jobs or not, and if I was, we didn't know what the timing would be. If I wasn't, then I was out of days off. We figured there was too much up in the air to make plans for that time frame. So now we are having a "staycation" since I ended up with the same week off as Troy. Here's pictures from our first adventure - a trip down to St. Joe to see the "Barnyard at the Beach" public art display and then on to the splash pad for some fun in the sun (and splashing!).

Troy and the Boys with Vincent VanGoat

My cuties :)

Me and the Boys with Bessie and Jessie

Jack loved splashing around!!

Brett, on the other hand, spent most of the time in the stroller with a juice box and snacks!

The boys having fun together

Brett gave it a try - but never got close enough to actually get wet

My tired baby toward the end of the afternoon - with his Binket and Nuk

Jack on the carousel

What a sweetheart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment