Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why Jack Loves Playgroup

I asked Jack today what he liked about going to playgroup. Here are his answers:
  • I like to play with the trucks - the bulldozer, and the digger, and the one with the long thing on it. (He had to ask me if I had written all that down because I initially just wrote trucks!!)
  • I like to play kickball with the Little Mermaid ball.
  • I like to play with Gracie.
  • I like to eat Cheerios for the snack when we hear the story. (Although I don't remember there ever being Cheerios for snack!)
  • I like the songs.

I loved getting to take Jack to playgroup when I was off on leave. I know Jack loved going, as well. I am so grateful that my sister is willing to pick him up from daycare on Thursdays and take him to playgroup with her now that I am back at work. It is just one of the multitude of things she does to help me out! She is always willing to watch my kids, to pick things up for me at the store, and deliver whatever she has picked up or I have forgotten at her house to my doorstep! I am so lucky to live right down the street from her so she and I can see each so often, but also so our kids can grow up together. I am very blessed to have a sister that is as wonderful as mine and is also my best friend!

Here are some pictures of Jack at playgroup the last time I got to go with him:

2 comments: