Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brett at 4 Months

I can't believe Brett is already 4 months old! He is turning into such a little character!
  • Brett has truly lived up to his nickname, Chunky Monkey. At his check up he weighed 16 lbs., 11 oz. That put him in the 90th percentile for weight. He measured 25 inches long, which put him in the 50th percentile for height.
  • Brett is such a smiley baby! If you just look at him and smile he will give you a huge grin back! I love to look at him and smile when he first wakes up because he gets this happy look that I'm sure says, "Hey, I didn't know you would be here when I woke up!"
  • Brett is a huge eater! He still wants to eat about every three hours. He tried cereal for the first time and ate the entire bowl!
  • Brett is a mover and shaker! When I was pregnant with him I used to talk about how much he moved in there. I joked that he was having his own party in my belly! Now that he is out, I can see what he was doing in there! He gets excited and his little arms and legs get wild!

Here are some pictures from this month:

Brett in the exersaucer for the first time: The big belly!!
The first tastes of real (sort of) food:

No comments:

Post a Comment