Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Picture Post!

I realized I hadn't done a picture post since the fall!! So, here are the last few months with our family, just, ya know, on speed. :)
Jack is playing T-ball this spring and LOVES it! It helps that he is great at it!

My photogenic little Monkey! He's very into saying "CHEESE" right now!

When did my baby get so big???

Brett loved our little "nature walk" at Aunt D'Lynn's.

LOVE this picture!!

My funny, silly boy!
Brothers
Taking care of this baby is exhausting... :) What a smile :)
Jack's Tumble class Christmas program - what a great performer he is!!

The fam

My little Mama's boy

1 comment:

  1. I just love these Beth! Thanks! Tell Jack and Brett that last night Jeremy, Jr and I walked down to the end of the road to the swamp and found some tadpoles. We're hoping they survive and grow.

    ReplyDelete