Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Pictures

The good and the bad of family pictures...
  • I love that my kids are wearing my favorite outfits (although this year we let Jack pick his own outfit).
  • I love the poses they put my kids in because I never see them like that at any other time.
  • I love that there is always at least one shot that I absolutely love.
  • I hate that they are always running late so that by the time they call us for our turn one of my kids has either had a melt down or gotten their clothes dirty (although I complained enough this time that I got a bunch of stuff free).
  • I hate that the spontaneous smiles I get fifty times a day at home I can never seem to get in the studio.
  • I hate that I stress out so much about my kids staying clean and smiling on cue, even though we always get beautiful pictures whether I stress or not.

Here are the latest pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment